We want this site provides a good service and is easy to use. Our goal is to provide products and services. In this sense, cookies allow us to:
- Identify registered users when they return to the site so they can regain their earlier results and view their previous invoices
- Save time by avoiding the need to re -enter the same information.
- Protect your security by checking the log data.
Some cookies are from external partners and they are for:
- Analyze statistical information to users who access our site. The data collected may include the user’s browser activity when we visit , the path taken by users on our site, service provider information the visitor’s Internet , the number of times users access the site and the behavior of the users on our site (pages visited , forms have been completed and the like).
- Identify users who visit invitation from an associated web site or a sponsored link
If you would like additional information about the activity of the companies advertising on the Internet and on how to remove your data from the records of these companies, we recommend the visit www.networkadvertising.org.
– Google Analytics to collect and analyze information from the user navigation. More information Google analytics.
To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to Google tools
You can set your browser to alert you in advance of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to be automatically deleted once you close your browser, computer or device. You can find information about how to do it:
– For Firefox
– For Chrome
– For Explorer
– For Safari
– For Safari per iOS
– For Opera